Wednesday, May 14, 2014

I'm BACK!

Let's try this again.  Let's see if I can actually be consistent with this blog.   I've been doing projects here and there, I just have not had the chance to upload any photos or videos.  

Below are photos of one of my most recent projects.  It was for a 10 year old girl's birthday.  
  • Paper Collection: 'Hello There' by Heidi Swapp.  
  • The box was bought at my local Dollarama for $2.
  • For the spine of the album I used denim.
  • For the box I painted a part of it,and covered the rest of it with the patterned paper and some denim.
  • The inside of the box housed a mini notebook that was bound with my Cinch.
  • The photo frame on the front of the album is from Michaels.
  • The flowers were from a variety of sources, but the majority were from Wild Orchid Crafts.





I had made a video, but because I was short on time, it is not the best quality.  I loved how the project turned out and I just love the colours from the paper collection.  

More to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment